The confraternity of SS. The Trinity, better known as the "White Battles", dates back to the 13th century. The Church was erected in the 1618 and is a rectangular plan with a single nave, with the portal surmounted by a niche containing a statue of Our Lady with the Child. There are four large frescoes on the walls by the cheraschese Sebastiano Taricco. In the Church there is a canvas of Charles Dauphin's 1678 depicting the "Presentation of Jesus to the Temple".