The design of the imposing church that faces Piazza Caduti for Liberty is by Gian Lorenzo Bernini who, from Rome, sent the same to Turin so that the architect of the Duke of Savoy, Guarino Guarini, would follow its realization.
The latter did not limit himself solely to following the works but intervened directly on the project to adapt it to the characteristics of the site. The structure was built between the 1672 and the 1687, although the dome and the crowning of the facade are of a later period. The church was built thanks to the contribution of all citizens, invited to make their offers available from a cycle of preaching held in those years by some Jesuits.
The Church has a plan with three naves with deep chapels, and has a characteristic façade adorned with large Corinthian columns. Inside, of fine workmanship is the altar of San Sebastiano, patron of Bra, which was executed in 1760 by Giuseppe Antonio Barelli. The altar is located in a high chapel inside which is depicted the "Martyrdom of San Sebastiano" painted in 1761 by the painter of the Savoy court Claudio Francesco Beaumont.
St. Andrea is home to Jean Claret's paintings, including the famous "Battle of Lepanto" preserved in the sacristy, and Pietro Paolo Operti. The altar of the Chapel of the Carmine with the sculptural group depicting the "Madonna bearing the scapular to the Blessed Simon", realized by the sculptor Roasio di Mondovì, is of value. The works of the main altar are by Davide Caland.