IoAiutoBra 1 red

To request permission for the construction of funeral newspapers, replacement of graves, tombs or other necessities related to cemeteries local authorities, it is necessary to request authorization from the offices of the Public Works Department of the Commune. You will need to submit one Variable documentation depending on the type of authorization required.
Time for completion procedure: 60 days.