IoAiutoBra 1 red


In order to temporarily occupy public land for non-commercial needs (eg relocation, material distribution, etc.) it is necessary to request a specific authorization from the Municipality that owns the land.


What you need: application on plain paper addressed to the mayor on a specific form to be collected at the office; deposit receiptTOSAP.


times: 7 days before the occupation.


Cost: Soil Occupation or Public Space (Heavy Duty)).


Time-limits for bringing proceedings: Legislation 689 / 1981; deadline: 30 days from the application; traveling concession shows: number of days, reference rule by law 689 / 1981; final term: 30 days before the start of the show.


Download this file (polmun_request for occupation on public address.pdf)polmun_richiestaoccupazionesuolopubblico.pdf[[Form for requesting occupation of public land]]87 kB