It is noted that, after 30 days from the posting date of this notice (12 October 2020), it will be possible to start the dismantling of Camp C of the URBAN Cemetery.
Anyone interested in a different arrangement of the remains buried in the aforementioned camp, MUST NOT CONTACT THE Civil Status Office IN PERSON, but:
1) WRITE TO THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org TO ASK FOR INFORMATION TO REQUEST EXHUMATION, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, OR TO FILL IN THE REQUEST FOR WAIVER
2) ONLY THOSE WHO WERE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS OUR SERVICE WITH AN E-MAIL CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING N.0172-438130 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT in the following days and times: from Monday to Friday from 8,45 to 12,45 - and on Thursdays from 8,45am to 16pm.
THE FOLLOWING MODELS ARE THEREFORE ATTACHED TO BE FILLED IN AND DELIVERED BY APPOINTMENT BY TELEPHONE AT THE CIVIL REGISTRY OFFICE AT THE TIMES INDICATED ABOVE:
- REQUEST FOR EXHUMATION
It should be noted that at the time of the exhumation:
1) if the corpse is in conditions of complete mineralization, the mortal remains can be immediately collected in the ossuary box, if the exhumation is requested by private individuals; in the general ossuary if ex officio;
2) if the corpse is unconscious: the DPR 254 of 2003 considers the undecomposed corpse to be mortal and, at the request of the entitled person, its cremation can be authorized, at the expense of the applicants themselves;
Pursuant to Article 60 of the Mortuary Police Regulations, the cremation itself will be authorized ex officio, when there is disinterest on the part of family members, after at least 30 days from publication
Art. 60 - Cremations of mortal and bone remains
1. In the cases provided for by the law or by this regulation, and in particular in the event of insufficient burials for the burial of unconscious remains or inability of the common ossuary, the civil registrar may authorize the cremation of mortal remains resulting from cadaveric phenomena - conservative transformations, or of bone remains, found following ordinary exhumation or extumulation.
2. In order to carry out the cremation referred to in the first paragraph, the consent of the subjects provided for by law is required. In case of unavailability of the same, proceeds to cremation after at least thirty days from the publication of a special notice on the municipal notice board and at the entrance to the cemetery of previous burial, also simultaneously with the notice of expiry of the concession, referred to in the previous Article 54, paragraph 4.
3. In all cases in which the law or these regulations allow or provide for the cremation of the remains deriving from a previous burial before the expiry of the periods of burial or ordinary entombment referred to in Article 53, paragraph 3 above, the certificate is in any case required. doctor who excludes the suspicion of a crime or, alternatively, the authorization of the judicial authority