The President of the Council of Ministers signed the DPCM March 11, which provides for further measures regarding the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency from COVID-9 on the entire national territory, with effect from today (March 12) and until March 25.
• Retail commercial activities are suspended, except for the sale of food and basic necessities identified in theannex 1 of the Prime Minister's Decree, both in the neighborhood commercial businesses, and in the medium and large-scale distribution, also included in the shopping centers, provided that access is allowed only to the aforementioned activities.
• The markets are closed except for activities aimed at the sale of foodstuffs only. According to this indication, the Bra weekly market scheduled for Friday 13 it will take place exclusively with food stalls, limited to licensees (there is no check). The prevention measures and the safety distances envisaged must be strictly observed, both between street vendors and between people, also through the use of the largest available surface in the designated areas. The market of producers of. Is confirmed, always in compliance with the necessary prescriptions Saturday 14 in Piazza Giolittiwhile it is the appointment of Sunday 15 with the Earth Market canceled.
• Newsstands, tobacconists, pharmacies, parapharmacies remain open, guaranteeing an interpersonal safety distance of one meter
• The activities of catering services are suspended (including bars, pubs, restaurants, ice cream parlors, pastry shops), with the exception of canteens and continuous catering on a contractual basis which guarantee an interpersonal safety distance of one meter.
• Only catering with home delivery is allowed
• The activities related to personal services are suspended (including hairdressers, barbers, beauticians) except Laundries and cleaning of textile and fur articles, Industrial laundries activities, Other laundries, dry cleaners, Funeral services and related activities
• Banking, financial and insurance services as well as the agricultural, livestock and food processing sectors, including the supply chains that supply goods and services, remain guaranteed.
Please note that travel is to be avoided, unless motivated by proven work reasons, cases of necessity, health reasons. Those who travel for justified needs must present a self-certification at the controls: the form will be delivered on the spot by the police; a facsimile is also published on the website of the Municipality of Bra. However, there remains an absolute ban on moving, without exception, for people subjected to quarantine or positive for Coronavirus.
Help and help us: we ask the citizens for maximum collaboration and respect for the rules to prevent any occasion of infection or spread of the virus. (Em)
Info: City of Bra - Public Relations Office
tel. 0172.438281 - firstname.lastname@example.org