Pursuant to the Consolidated Law on the provisions concerning immigration regulations and rules on the condition of the foreigner, in relation to the application for Family Reunification, Residence Card, Work Flows, the Municipality of Bra Department of Personal Services issues the Certificate of technical compliance with purposes of housing suitability which indicates the residential capacity of the accommodation (maximum number of settlers).
To ascertain the health and hygiene requirements, as well as housing suitability, the following procedure is envisaged:
- the applicant must attach to the application a technical survey form drawn up by a qualified freelancer enrolled in the respective college / order which will remain valid, unless there is a change with respect to what has been declared, for three years from the date of signature by the professional;
- if the certification of housing suitability relates to the hiring of a foreign domestic worker ("caregiver and maid"), in replacement of the technical data sheet drawn up by a qualified freelancer, a substitutive declaration of the deed of notoriety (art.47 Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28/12/2000 and subsequent amendments), signed by the owner, in which it is declared that the accommodation for which the housing suitability is requested and in which the domestic worker will serve is provided of the requirements of habitability and health and hygiene suitability as required by art. 8 –bis of Presidential Decree no. 286/99 and subsequent amendments; in art. 5-bis “Residence contract for subordinate work” of the Consolidated Law of the provisions concerning immigration regulations and conditions of the foreigner; the net living area of the accommodation must be indicated in the declaration;
- in the case of a request for renewal of the certification certifying the housing suitability within three years from the issue of the first certification, a declaration on the state of use certifying the absence of variations and / or modifications made to it.
The Urban Planning - Environment Territory and Production Activities Division, Private Construction Sector and the Personal Services Division, School Office, Subsidized Services, ISEE, have prepared the forms relating to the procedure:
- application form for certification certifying the suitability of accommodation that the interested party must address to the Personal Services Department, delegation of collection and proof of suitability;
- outline of the technical survey sheet which must be filed, duly completed, by the qualified freelancer registered with the respective college / order and produced as an attachment to the request for certification of housing suitability;
- declaration scheme on the state of use of the housing unit certifying the absence of variations and / or modifications that have occurred on it, to be used in the event of a request for renewal of the certification certifying the suitability of housing within three years from the issue of the first attestation.