Since 2013, the Municipality of Bra has allocated a fund to support the companies most penalized by the increases in the TARES before and now by the TARI (with reference only to the component of the Municipal Tax on Waste, therefore net of the provincial surcharge (equal to 5%) , to support businesses and businesses that are particularly penalized by the mechanism for calculating the new tax, which risks compromising the profitable continuation of economic activity, in a delicate socio-economic context due to the difficult financial situation in the country.
Continuing the same path, in the year 2018 the companies and the commercial enterprises were particularly penalized by the full application in the tax year 2018 of the tables provided for by Presidential Decree no. 158 / 1999 for the distribution of weights between TARI's domestic and non-domestic users. For this reason, the compensation fund, in the year 2019, will go to support the realities that have been penalized most by the increase in tax. The object of the contribution will be the tax increases between 2017 and 2019 for homogeneous tax situations, provided that the total elimination of the variable share for the self-depletion of municipal waste in the year 2018 has not been granted.
The total amount of the allocation amounts to € 15.000 and constitutes the maximum expenditure limit. If the admitted grant applications, submitted by the deadline of 31 July 2020 using the form on this page, exceed this amount, the amounts will be paid proportionally, within the limit indicated above.
Beneficiaries: all those who meet the following requirements can benefit from the contribution
- natural and legal persons, taxpayers, non-domestic homeowners for Tari purposes related to properties located in the Municipality of Bra;
- who regularly paid Tares for the 2013 tax year and Tari for the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 tax years, or initiated repayment plans for the payment of the aforementioned annuities with installment plans already approved by the municipal administration and for which the regularity of payments at the due dates has been verified and at least n. 2 installments already expired;
- that have regularly paid for the homogeneous situations as defined in the specification, on the date of application, the Tari for the year 2017 and have paid, by the date of 31.12.2019, the Tari for the year 2019 within the scheduled deadlines or through the institute of industrious repentance;
- who have not received any investigation regarding the same taxes and the previous Tarsu.
What is presented: Using the form included in the attachments of this page and forwarding it in the following ways:
- material delivers to the Municipal Protocol Office (Piazza Caduti per la Libertà 14 - second floor - opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:45 pm, Thursday from 8:30 am to 15:XNUMX pm);
- via certified e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching this form and identity card of the legal representative, the attachments must be digitally signed.
Please note that applications received via PEC will be accepted even if they submit a scan of the form showing the autograph signature of the legal representative of the company, accompanied by a valid document, even if not digitally signed. The proxy for the submission of the request is not allowed.
Question deadline: July 31 2020