to. Calendar of activities of the municipal services of early childhood:
the Municipal Nursery and the Micronids are active from 1 September 2020 to 13.30 on 30 July 2021.
the Nursery and the Micronids will be closed:
- • 7 December on the occasion of the feast of the Immaculate Conception
• from 24.12.2020 to 06.01.2021 for the Christmas holidays
• from 03.04.2021 to 06.04.2021 for the Easter holidays
b. monthly rates
- the full monthly fee is € 488,00
- the minimum monthly fee is € 206,00
for cases involving the social welfare services and whose income, patrimonial, standard of living documentation and information from the municipal tax authorities demonstrate the state of need, the monthly rate is set at € 66,00 not subject to the reductions provided for by the following points d, e.
- the full monthly fee for non-resident children in the Municipality of Bra is € 537,00 for full-time attendance and € 429,00 for part-time attendance, regardless of the size and nature of the family unit's income .
For users who intend to make use of any reductions, if due, they must submit to the Kindergarten office, upon admission and for the years following the first, the application on the appropriate forms and the ISEE certificate for services facilitated for valid minors; any adjustments following changes in family and economic conditions may take effect from the month following that of such new declarations.
Following the presentation of the ISEE certificate for subsidized services for valid minors, the fee will be calculated by applying the formula:
c. Time slots:
Two time slots for the use of the Nursery Service are established:
1st range 7,30 - 13.00 and 2nd range 7,30 - 16.30
The monthly rate is adjusted according to the time slot of use of the month in question.
The rate is reduced by 20% if the user uses the 1st time slot from 7,30 to 13,00.
Users who intend to make use of any reductions, if due, must submit to the nursery school office, at the time of admission and for the years following the first, the application on specific forms and the ISEE certificate for subsidized services aimed at valid minors; any adjustments following changes in family and economic conditions may take effect from the month following that of such new declarations;
The Municipal Administration, pursuant to Art. 11 of Presidential Decree 403/98, reserves the right to carry out specific checks to verify the truthfulness of the statements;
If the interested parties do not intend to submit the required documentation, the maximum rate in progress during the year will be applied.
nb the additional frequency bands, traditionally activated, i.e. 3rd band 7.30-18.15 and 4th band 12.30-18.15, given the current logistical and managerial limitations imposed by the legislation to combat the spread of the Covid-19 Virus, may possibly be activated in a subsequent phase subject to modification of the legislation itself
- in the case of attendance of 2 or more children, the parents will contribute the full fee for the minor child and 75% for the 2nd child and 50% for the other children;
- in the case of attendance of children resident in Bra and with disabilities, certified by the NPI Service of the ASL, the fee applied is the minimum fee of € 206,00 regardless of the minor's ISEE certification; if the conditions reserved for social cases exist, this fee may be lower than 206,00 up to a reduction to € 66,00;
Exclusively in the event that during the year there are worse economic situations, independent of the will of the parents, and ascertainable through the social services in charge of the Social Assistance Services and the information of the municipal tax authorities, the possible reduction of the fee can be evaluated. , not less than € 206,00.
is. the Reductions for Absences
- after 5 days of absence for any reason, even if not consecutive, starting from the 6th day the daily fee is reduced by 25% of its amount and is calculated on the time slot used in the month.
- In case of monthly attendance equal to or less than 5 days, due to health reasons justified by the attending physician's declaration, the monthly fee is reduced by 35% in reference to the time slot used.
- On the occasion of the closure of the service for the Christmas or Easter holidays, this reduction will be equal to 80%.
- In the event of extraordinary closures (maintenance interventions, strikes), this reduction will be 100%
An "absence" is considered to be every day the child is not present at the nursery, unless the family has written notice of discharge and registered by the Municipality.
f. the procedures for resigning from attendance:
Parents can release their child from the kindergarten attendance at any time of the year by written communication. Resignations will not be accepted in July for children born in 2018. For infants or semi-active students, enrollment requests will still be considered valid for the following school year.
If there are particular situations that do not allow the family to pay the fee, the family must promptly notify and exhaustive documentation to the Nursery Office of the Municipality.
In cases of non-payment of the assigned fee for at least 2 months, without the above conditions being met, the Manager of the Personal Services Division will formally request the balance of the entire debt within 30 days of written communication. In case of non-fulfillment, the office will be dismissed and the place assigned to another applicant.
At the end of each school year, children whose families are not in compliance with the payment of the fees will be admitted to attend the following year only after having regularized their position.
g. Documentation and Assessments:
Upon admission and for the years following the first, the ISEE certificate must be produced for subsidized services aimed at valid minors as provided for in points "b and c". This certificate valid at the time of submitting the application is valid for the entire educational year.
The Municipal Administration, pursuant to Art. 11 of Presidential Decree 403/98, reserves the right to carry out specific checks to verify the veracity of the statements.
If interested parties do not intend to submit the required documentation, the maximum rate will be applied.
h. the payment methods:
The system for recording and paying the fees through the "SCHOOL CARD" activated in the 2017/2018 educational year is confirmed. It is also possible to pay the fees for educational services by debiting a bank account by debiting the amount due on the 25th of the month following the use of the service.
the. the integrated system of services for early childhood
The supplementary and complementary services to the Nido and the micronids Anchor-nest, Giocanido and Noah's Ark, and "1,2,3 .. nest" will be activated when the health measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 allow it.