The fee for the publicity service is reduced to half:
- for posters exclusively involving the State and local government agencies and which do not fall within the cases for which exemption is provided;
- for posters of committees, associations, foundations and any other body that has no purpose for profit;
- for posters related to political, trade union and cultural activities, cultural, sporting, philanthropic and religious activities, from anyone who has realized, with the patronage or participation of local government agencies;
- for posters related to patriotic, religious, traveling and charity celebrations;
- for mortar announcements.
They are exempt from the right to publicity:
- posters relating to the institutional activities of the municipality which it has carried out exclusively, exhibited within its territory;
- the posters of the military authorities regarding the inscriptions on the lists of leverage, call and call for weapons;
- the posters of the state, of the regions and of the provinces regarding taxes;
- posters of police authorities in public security;
- post-referendum leaflets on the referendum, political elections, the European Parliament, regional and administrative ones;
- any other poster whose display is mandatory by law;
- posters about free school and professional courses regularly licensed by the relevant bodies (Ministry, Region, Province, City).