IoAiutoBra 1 red

Unmarried parents can recognize their child before birth by presenting appropriate documentation certifying the state of pregnancy. The recognition can be done by the father at the same time as that made by the pregnant woman or after the recognition of the pregnant woman, with her consent.

In the case, instead, of recognition of a child already recognized by the other parent, the procedure can be activated after the assent has been given by the parent who first recognized, or after the consent of the child if he is a child or the authorization of the Juvenile Court .