IoAiutoBra 1 red
For the sole nubende both Italian and foreign (marriages after the first): art. 89 CC provides that 300 days have passed from the date of death of the previous spouse or from the date of dissolution, nullity, cessation of the civil effects of the previous marriage. Otherwise, to contract a new marriage, a dispensation is required by the Civil Court, excluding cases in which the sentence of dissolution, nullity, termination of civil effects is pronounced pursuant to art. 3 n ° 2 letters BF, Law 1/12/1970, n ° 898 (in this case a photocopy of the same is sufficient).
Minor Italian and foreign 18 years: An authentic copy of the decree of the Juvenile Court authorizing the marriage must be presented. Marriage of minors under the age of 16 is prohibited by law.
Prevention of kinship or affinity between nurses: An authentic copy of the Civil Tribunal is required which grants dispensation exclusively for the cases contemplated in art. 87 CC (the uncle and the nephew, the aunt and the nephew, the relatives in a straight line, the affinities in the collateral line in the second degree).
Political refugee: Those to whom the "Political Refugee Status" has been recognized, will have to present relative documentation issued by the Ministry of the Interior, in accordance with the Geneva Convention of the 28.07.1951 and Nulla Osta at the marriage issued by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
stateless: Stateless citizens must present the statelessness decree issued by the competent Ministry.