The informative meetings on the territory are starting in Bra to present the innovations foreseen by the waste procurement in view of the effective operation of the reorganization, which will start in February. The nine events are scheduled from November 26 to December 7 and are located throughout the urban area. The start is at 18 and it is possible to participate in one or more meetings, regardless of where they are organized.
This is the calendar:
• 26 November Bescurone district, c / o Parish Hall "Beata Vergine del Rosario" Church, piazza Giolitti;
• 27 November districts Centro Storico e Centro, c / o "G.Arpino" multi-purpose center, Largo della Resistenza;
• 29 November districts Madonna Fiori and Cà del Bosco, c / o headquarters of the "Madonna Fiori" District Committee, in the premises of the elementary school, in Viale Madonna Fiori 108;
• 30 November district of Oltreferrovia, c / o "G.Arpino" multi-purpose center, Largo della Resistenza.
• 03 December, Bandito fraction, c / o Municipal Meeting Center "Bandito", Piazza Caduti and dispersed of all wars, 1.
• 04 December fractions S. Matteo and S. Michele, c / o Fraction Committee Headquarters "S. Michele ", Mario Guarino green area, S. Michele 163 road;
• 05 December districts Vallechiara Fey, S. Giovanni Lontano, Gerbido La Bassa, c / o "G.Arpino" multi-purpose center, Largo della Resistenza;
• 06 December Tre Frazioni (Riva Falchetto Boschetto) c / o Bocciofila Strada Falchetto;
• 07 December fraction Pollenzo, c / o Municipal meeting center, via Regina Margherita, 28.
Afterwards, from December 17 and until the end of January, the new conforming bags will be distributed for the undifferentiated and the plastic and organic packaging collection kits, even those coded, which will have to be collected - according to a calendar for areas territory that will be sent to all families - at the Ecosportello in Piazza Caduti for the 16 Freedom (courtyard of Palazzo Garrone). Further information meetings will also be scheduled in January. More information by calling the 0172.201054, writing to the address email@example.com or directly in Ecosportello, every morning from Monday to Saturday from 8.30 to 12.30, in addition to Tuesday afternoons (13.30 - 17) and Thursday (15 - 18.30). (Em)
Info: City of Bra - Ecosportello
tel. 0172.201054 - firstname.lastname@example.org