The first session of the New Year's Municipal Council is convened for 15 on February 2018 at 18. During the meeting chaired by Biagio Conterno in the Achille Carando room, after the questions, we will move on to the discussion of the agenda that includes the first change to the 2018 / 2020 forecast budget and a simplified variant to the general regulatory plan. On the agenda also two motions proposals: the first on the issue of the conferral of honorary citizenship to the children of immigrants born in Italy and residents in the city (presented by the group 'Bra città per vivere') and the second on vaccination obligations (signed from the same council group and from the '5 Stelle Bra' Movement).
It will be possible to follow the municipal council live streaming on the sito www.comune.bra.cn.it or, subsequently, deferred on the You Tube channel of the Municipality of Bra.
Here is the agenda of the work:
1. COMMUNICATIONS OF THE PRESIDENT AND THE JOURNAL.
3. PROPOSAL FOR MOTION TO OBJECT "CONFERENCE OF HONORARY CITIZENSHIP TO CHILDREN OF IMMIGRANTS, BORN IN ITALY AND RESIDENTS IN BRA, PRESENTED BY THE GROUP" BRA CITTA 'PER VIVERE ".
4. MOTION PROPOSAL ON VACCINAL OBLIGATIONS PRESENTED BY THE "5 STELLE BRA MOVEMENT" GROUPS AND "BRA CITTA 'PER VIVERE".
5. VERBAL APPROVALS OF THE PREVIOUS SEAT: FROM N. 57 TO N. 73 OF 21.12.2017.
6. 1 ^ VARIATION TO THE 2018 / 2020 FORECAST BUDGET.
7. APPROVAL SIMPLIFIED VARIATION N. 1 TO THE GENERAL COMMUNAL REGULATOR PLAN - ART. 17 BIS. COMMA 4 LAWS REGIOANLE 56 / 1977 AND SMI
Info: City of Bra - General Secretariat
tel. 0172.438317 - firstname.lastname@example.org