A bit of history
The first Nido in Bra was opened in the 1936 years by the National Maternity and Childhood Opera (ONMI) in the "Mother and Child's Home". At 1976, at the time of the UNMI's dissolution, the nursing skills were transferred to the municipal administration, which undertook the restoration work of the premises and subsequently a training course involving all the professional figures active in the service .
From 1982 the nursery was moved from Valfrè Square to the current headquarters in Via Caduti del Lavoro 3 and is headed by Cesara and Enrico Garbarino, local entrepreneurs.
Currently the nursery welcomes 70-72 children
The 2008 has started the Micronido via Sartori in partnership with the ASL CN2 for 24 seats. In the 2009, however, the Micronus launches via Vittorio Emanuele II for 17 with 7 time: 30-13: 30. In 2010 the capacity of Micronido in Vittorio Emanuele II has been expanded to 24 places and the time has been extended to 18: 15. The management of "Micronido" Services in Via Senator Sartori n. 7 / be of Via Vittorio Emanuele II no. 200 is entrusted to an outside company through an open competition.
The Nursery is an early childhood education service for children and girls from three months to three years.
Unlike other childcare services, nursing is not a simple care and gaming service in a safe environment, but as a service characterized by its own identity and a specific educational project aimed at wellbeing and wellbeing the harmonious development of the child and its potential in all respects: affective, cognitive, social.
These are the features of the service provided by the Bra Silhouette (to find out more about the title):
- it guarantees the staff's stability and thus the experience and continuity of educational figures;
- activities are planned according to an educational project based on the principles of modern pedagogy, with a particular interest in the education of educators, who are constantly followed by supervisions and professional updating meetings.
- it offers a complete and exhaustive service of every child's need by raising the parent from additional charges
- individual times and rhythms are respected in the perspective of a harmonious development of personality and a view of general well-being;
- we ensure balanced meals, with particular attention to the composition of the menus according to the correct nutrition criteria;
- has been included in the broader context of communal services, from a network perspective
The micronus of Via Vittorio Emanuele
The micronus of Via Senator Sartori
- an appropriate size for external and internal environments and an adequate numerator for educators / children (Regional Law LR No. 3 / 1973) is provided, which affects not only security but also the programming of the various activities;
- the environment is safe and predisposed in a targeted manner: the division of the rooms in thematic corners offers children and girls different contexts that stimulate individual potentials, creativity and the formation of identity;
- there are green spaces, spacious, and appropriately equipped, which children can access throughout the year.
- it facilitates the return of women to work, in a context of equal opportunities. (to this end, the Municipal Administration, in order to make the offer more flexible, has introduced diversified dif- ference modes, providing for reduced time schedules → Noah's Ark, Giocanido, 1,2,3..Nido, Anchoring)
- working in partnership with families, not only as service users, but as a true educational resource in order to create a common and coherent educational line that can support parenting;
- attention is paid to continuity with the school of childhood, with meetings between parents of three-year-olds and visits to the child's schools;
- the culture of early childhood is promoted and supported by a continuous work of documentation and the sharing and dissemination of such documentation to the use of other parents and the whole community of the city.
Thus, the Nest is an educational service of excellence. The organization conceived of the various daily activities, combined with the professionalism of the educators and the respect of the environmental requirements described above, guarantees and protects the child's "good", the primary goal and framework of every educational action.
While the daily attendance of the nest is the best and most complete growth opportunity, the City Administration has been thinking of facilitating families by introducing diversified forms of service utilization. This opportunity makes it easier for grandparents or parents who for personal or work needs to have an adequate place to feel confident about giving their children for a few hours and provide children and girls with the opportunity to approach the nest world and start to know it and to live it.
Useful information: Rankings and waiting lists
The activities of the "Cesara and Enrico Garbarino" nursery school are promoted, organized and managed by the Municipality of Bra, with the financial support of the Piedmont Region and the Ministry of Education, as the "national action plan" approved by Del. CM 11 / 12 / 2017.
seat: via Fallen 3 job
phone: (+ 39) 0172.412062
fax: (+ 39) 0172.44333
Manager: Fabio Smareglia
Responsible: Silvana Bo