Separate spouses who have reconciled may jointly terminate the effects of the separation sentence without the intervention of the Judge through a statement made to the Civil Status Officer where the marriage was celebrated or in the City of residence of the bride and groom.
Who can make the request:Exclusively interested.
Where to ask for it:To the Civil State of the City, which will request from the office, upon marriage of the spouses, the full copy of the marriage act if it is registered in a different municipality. The reconciliation statement will be received after appointment.
Required Requirements:
  • Identity document
  • Presence of both spouses
Reference rule:
  • Art. 154, 157 cc
  • Art. 63 paragraph 1 - letter "g", DPR 396 / 2000
Upon declaration and transcript of the relevant act, the office will record the marriage annuity record as well as the master registration update for the certification